By ◆ Juppie on Thursday, January 1, 2009 @ 6:36 PM

It is hard to believe I am at home and it is now 2009. It might take a while for me to get used to the passage of time all over again.

I feel really exhausted from riding airplanes so long. This time we rode with ANA (Air Japan) again since they have vanilla ice cream. :p It's Häagen-Dazs and it comes in a little carton. (It's really expensive if you buy it at Shanghai's Pudong Airport, though. Don't buy it there, it's a rip-off. Better deal just to buy some ice cream from Coldstone's.)

We had to go to Tokyo Narita Airport first, though, because ANA only flies to and from Japan. We waited for a few hours for the plane from Tokyo to California. Actually, I got a free upgrade to business class on the Shanghai-Tokyo flight. (That was pretty lucky since it's rare to get a free upgrade. But it turns out they must've run out of seats in the Economy class or something.)

Since we had a lot of free time at the Tokyo airport, we looked at the shops. My dad wanted to buy some mochi for his friend so we went to this place called FaSoLa. (It was all over the airport o_O) Then I bought some Pocky and caramel candy. I got upset when my dad bought the red bean flavored candies. I don't like those but my dad says he needs to give something to his friends and coworkers anyhow.

I was watching Shugo Chara Doki! moments ago since I needed to catch up on missed episodes. I realized that I'd heard the ending song (Lotta Love Lotta Love, I think it was called) multiple times while in Japan. (At least, I say Buono, the group who sang it, performing it on TV) And once I saw the end of a Shugo Chara Doki episode, but it doesn't really matter because I can't understand enough Japanese to not need subtitles yet. XD

My dad went out to buy a few things. We are very low on groceries since we were gone so long. He bought milk...and a battery. But I don't know what the battery is for. D:

It's way too quiet around here, even though there is the sound of my typing and the sound of the anime I'm watching (Asatte no Houkou). I miss seeing my mom, even though she's usually mean to me. (Though she probably has good intentions. Or not.) At the airport I kept looking for her, thinking she was just taking a bathroom break, but it's not true, after all, since she's not here.

Oh yeah, though this is not in chronological order, I fell asleep soon after I came home. I was really tired since I was watching a movie on the plane. (It's a Japanese movie called Dear My Cosmo. It's mostly about a girl and her horse, whose vision is failing.) I woke up around five...By then the sun was pretty far down. I tried to get back to sleep but I gave up and got back up again.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved