By ◆ Juppie on Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 7:44 PM

I ended up missing my entry yesterday due to my attending Mars's birthday party. Now her age is the "unlucky number". Since my parents are working and it's hard for them to come home that early, Mars's mom picked me up and took me to her house. Then after a while, we went to the movie theater, which was the party's meeting place. No one showed up at first, so Mars's sister and Mars herself tossed a stuffed dog (Mars's sister bought it from the elementary school flea market) back and forth. We also rode up and down in the elevator at Mars's request. Unfortunately, a weird security guard guy was wandering around, so we quit. Eventually the guests arrived and we watched a movie, Bolt.

Bolt is sort of a cheesy movie, kind of like most kids animated movies, but it was funny nevertheless. Especially the hamster guy, Rhino. He acts like a crazy fan but he's actually pretty wise. o_O While watching the movie, the other party guests were saying it was like a Korean drama, because a cat was yelling at Bolt and Bolt went away unhappily. The cool part was when the "traveling party" reached Las Vegas. It was real pictures, not just animation. So we got to see the Bellagio fountains! (You will probably understand better if you have been following my blog for a while and have watched the movie Bolt.)

I've been watching the anime Koihime Musou, which is a relatively new anime, actually centered in China. It is funny at times, but it seems kind of sick too. D: So I am kind of concerned.

Today there was an assembly where a conversational biologist visited the school, along with a peregrine falcon. Our village has to go, so I ended up skipping third period and a bit of fourth. I am afraid I have to make up the long run we were supposed to be having today. I really don't want to have to do extra running after the winter break, but it can't be helped if I do need to.

It was raining earlier, but it cleared up in the afternoon. Surprisingly, my dad was there to pick me up after school. He was a bit offended by my shock at seeing him there. It is much faster to go home by car, though, so I shouldn't complain.

The good news is, winter break starts after this, so no homework for quite a while. But the bad news is that this means I will go to Japan and then China... I don't like visiting China due to the pollution, time difference, and rude people. (I apologize if you disagree.) Japan is cool, but a lot of people want souvenirs from me now. No way am I going to go there just to stuff my suitcase full of gifts for others. D: Sorry to disappoint people expecting souvenirs.

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved