By ◆ Juppie on Monday, December 15, 2008 @ 5:03 PM

My house and my schedule both seem kind of devoid today. Since Gran is gone now, there is no one around...Even if I play music, it seems kind of quiet around here. I really can't make much noise when I'm alone, y'know. And this afternoon I barely had any homework, so I ended up doing my piano theory homework. I have to be pretty bored to remember that.

Last night I got freaked out because my eyes were open at nighttime and the room started flashing for a bit. I thought something was wrong with our lights (but that didn't seem right). Then I heard some thunder, so I put two and two together...Well, it's a good thing it didn't storm today. My parents insisted that if the weather got bad, I have to call them on my cell phone and wait for them to drive here. It'll be way late by the time that happens. (Well, not too late, but still.)

There were two rainbows outside the school. The ends of the rainbows seemed to be in the direction of the nearby high school... I wonder why. There doesn't seem to be anything there except for some people wearing ugly purple PE clothes. I don't understand why they're called the Matadors. I thought Matadors wore black outfits and had red flags.

Since I'm leaving on vacation on Monday, I don't have much time to read all the books I checked out from the library. I have a bunch of them to read! Enough to keep me occupied for a few weeks or more. But I only have this week to read them before I have to leave, so I'm in a rush. I guess I have to return most of them. :( Unless they're due after we come back, of course.

Anyhow, one of my M friends invited me to her birthday. (Her b-day is December 19, which is Friday, but she's having the party on Thursday?!) This is inconvenient for me because I am usually busy on weekdays, but I don't want to let her down, so I guess I'm going anyhow. :p But she didn't tell me what she wants for her birthday... Guess I have to go for a "safe but lame" gift.

Here's our cooking schedule for this week.
Monday - Prep. Cinnamon Rolls
Tuesday - Bake Cinnamon Rolls
Wednesday - Prep. Cookies
Thursday - Bake Cookies
Friday - Peppermint Bark

Sounds tasty, dessert all week, yes? I don't know what peppermint bark is, but it sounds similar to those sugary logs (you know, logs from trees) so I think it's dessert. And I think the cookies are chocolate chip or sugar cookies...Either one. It's going to be a yummy time. :o

That reminds me, we changed kitchens in class today. I would've stayed at Kitchen 3 but my group members pretty much split up. So I joined Kitchen 1, but turns out they have an ant problem there and plus the arrangement of the stuff is different...So I kept getting confused.

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved