By ◆ Juppie on Thursday, December 4, 2008 @ 8:30 PM

Why do people count seconds like that? Is it supposed to take a whole second to say that? Because if someone has pronunciation problems or is a slow talker, they would count slower, but if someone talks so fast their words get jumbled together, they would be unfairly counting seconds. (Like if you're timing something, or playing hide and seek, or whatever.) But maybe it's not very important seeing as some people have watches they can use to time things, and I'm fussing over nothing. (Or it could save all our lives, and I would be saying "I told you so" for decades.)

My dad is always watching television...In the evenings, sometimes he watches the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. (I don't know if you know those shows. I think they are popular with people who are not my age.) They tend to say rude things on those shows, like on the Colbert Report, Colbert was saying "Yet another of NASA's animal torture projects" after reporting that "a spider escaped from its cage when NASA was trying to see if a spider could make a web in 0 gravity". I asked my dad if the people who are talked about in these shows are offended. My dad nodded, then shook his head. Now I'm really confused. XD

I've had a lot of indigestion lately. Either I'm eating too fast (Which would cause gas in your stomach, according to my mom. Not always a reliable source...) or I just have a weak stomach, or something else is going on. Well, I have no idea, so I'm just trying to ignore it, or wait for a brilliant idea to hit me. :o

One of my friends asked me to do her math homework yesterday. I asked her why. She said, "I'm lazy, and you're smart." I just replied, "That's not a very good excuse." Though I usually wouldn't admit it, a lot of people think I'm smart (either they know me, and they know that, and they like to bother me about it; or they don't know me, and are just guessing), and it really gets on my nerves. It almost makes me want to pretend I'm 'unintelligent', just so I shall have some peace about it.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved