By ◆ Juppie on Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 5:18 PM

I was meaning to post yesterday, but I am getting really rushed for time on the Internet. And since I want to try and put some thought into my posts, it takes a while to type them (not because I'm a slow typer, mind you! I should hope that never happens). I should hope people are paying attention to this, since my life is "a-wasting away". Ahem.

Anyhow, my mom is bad at predicting weather. I know it sounds a bit rude, but it's true. Sometimes I get cold from always wearing shirts that don't have long sleeves (the jacket helps, but doesn't block the temperature entirely). So then my mother tells me "Oh, tomorrow will be cold too! Wear something warmer." I'm glad I didn't listen. Today was a lot warmer than yesterday, so I would've been sweating, and not just because I have PE. (Last time I listened to my mom, and it turned out to be a really hot day. This was back when I still went to the afterschool club Math Counts. They didn't let us turn on the air conditioning in there, so I had to make a fan out of paper and use that.)

In class, I was just minding my own business. Being a good kid and all, what with sitting in my seat and pretending to work. (That's what it looked like, anyhow. I was trying to find some inspiration for my introduction. :p) Two girls were talking about a boy sitting nearby, and they were saying how they'd only seen him wear a couple of different shirts. They asked him to turn around. He told us it was a new shirt. (But they could tell it was new because he'd left the sticker on. You know, how sometimes clothes have a transparent sticker on them that says the size.) Well, now we know his shirt size is Medium.

That reminds me, I used to collect stickers. Back when I used to take ballet class (nowadays, people don't believe me. I wonder why.), my teacher gave us all a sticker at the end of class, since we liked to have some sort of reward for our "hard work". Hehe. All sorts of stickers. Two of the ones I have are those kinds where the picture changes depending on which direction you look at it. Some of them are just random, like Barbie stickers and Nemo and so on. (You know Nemo? The orange guy from the movie?) I have this San Jose Sharkie poster (We got it on a field trip. The SJ Sharks are the hockey team closest to our town) and you can't see some of it anymore because of the stickers.

Anyways, last night, a person who lives not far from us called. She had a daughter and a son. Her daughter was going to walk home, and she wanted her to walk with someone. Me being probably her only hope, she asked me to accompany her. I said yes, but I felt kind of weird about this. (Her son is the older sibling, but he bikes home, and since some mothers are overprotective of their daughters, she can't bike home, or walk by herself. I had a similar situation with my own mom) It did turn out pretty awkward, because I went to the wrong place to find her, and then was a little late. And we didn't talk at all during the walk. It was really freaky. (I hope she isn't offended. But I just feel disturbed)

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved