By ◆ Juppie on Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 10:21 AM

I'm feeling surprisingly calm this morning. I finished practicing piano, and there's not much else I need to do except take notes for research. (I completely forgot about the essay we'll be writing soon...It's a good thing I still have today to work on it. Vacation is often distracting for me.) I feel like my vacation was too short and too long at the same time. But I'd better stop thinking, and do something mindless. (It'll make my head hurt.)

I must be really bored if I was reading Breaking Dawn. This one was kind of creepy at times. I'm glad I'm more than halfway through with it...I don't think I could stand to read another Twilight series book. (I don't know about you, but I find it dull.) And I still need to read Brisingr (which looks even bigger than Breaking Dawn!) since it just arrived from the library. I have a lot of books to read, so I'd better stop checking out more for a while, until I've decimated the pile a bit.

Anyway, I'll talk a bit more about my trip to Las Vegas. I saw an advertisement for something at the Luxor hotel on top of the taxis. Apparently it was related to the human body. My dad thought it was the same thing as an exhibit the Tech Museum back home once had, and he got really creeped out, saying "Why would anyone want to see that?" I wanted an excuse to go to Luxor, anyhow, since I haven't been there much, but my mom doesn't like it, apparently. (I do, because of the cool pyramid shape. But it seems like it wastes a lot of energy, what with the beacon of light at the top of it.) Oh well, maybe NEXT TIME. D:

Now I want to say something a bit about the title of my blog. It says Kaisoumizu, of course, then it says "where the sky meets the earth". Unfortunately I didn't come up with that part myself. I saw it on a desktop background somewhere. Ha, ha. (I hope it's not copyrighted or something like that.)

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved