By ◆ Juppie on Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 4:32 PM

It's time to celebrate! I have no homework, not even math homework. (The only problem with that is that we don't have math homework due to the test...And I'm pretty sure I bombed the test. But it's okay to get moved back to grade-level math, I guess, but I would feel bad for not surviving two years in advanced.)

Eventually I need to find a way to promote my blog. And maybe even make my own website. The only problem is, I don't know what I would do with a website. I already have places to display my artwork and all that. I could maybe write a story or something, but I can always upload that to DeviantArt anyways. Argh! It makes me frustrated.

Yesterday I found I had an "official warning" on Nutrinopets. This was a big disgrace for me and also made me quite upset. This time the offense was reviving a dead topic (posting in a topic that has not been posted in recently) but I don't know which post it was that made me break the rules...I have sent a mail to the head moderator to ask, so all I can do now is sit back and wait.

On to a lighter note, tomorrow is one of my friends' birthdays. (Her name has the same first three letters as another one of my friends. Yikes.) My schedule is free for that, except I am running out of books to read and I need to find some time to go to the public library. D:

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved