By ◆ Juppie on Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 6:06 PM

I've got a new school schedule. I'll post my old one first.

1st - Art
2nd - Algebra (Math)
3rd - History
4th - Science
5th - Language Arts
6th - PE

And here's my new, sort of improved schedule.

1st - Cooking
2nd - Algebra (Math)
3rd - PE
4th - History
5th - Language Arts
6th - Science

You can see that the elective (cooking), math, and language arts stayed the same, but the others have swapped around. I like having 3rd period PE because it's before lunch so it's not too hot outside...Usually. But I have Mr. Blair. I hear he is a nice teacher, but he made us run a "Super Duper Pooper" today. It's really long! I was too tired to run because of the dynamic stretching he introduced (you have to move while you stretch! Ugh! Not like static stretching, where you stay still. We did that in Ms. Rawson's class last trimester). I really hope he doesn't give me a bad grade because of it. He was talking about soccer a bit, how we need to wear shin guards when we're trying to steal the ball from each other, and how a student at Hyde a long time ago broke his leg, so his parents sued the school. (Mr. Blair the PE teacher is kind of quiet and hard to hear, unlike his brother, the history teacher)

Anyhow, when I woke up this morning, I looked in the mirror and saw that the parts of my face right beneath my eyes looked different. I wonder if that means I'm developing bags under my eyes, like people who don't sleep enough (At least, it says so in most of the books I've read). It's not that I go to bed THAT late (only 10:15 to 10:45, usually) but I can't fall asleep quickly enough, and I wake up a lot during the night. It's really bad for my health. Maybe that's another reason why my whole family isn't very tall (nobody slept much when they were young).

I'm feeling a bit worried about my time management today, because I did all of today's homework plus tomorrow's history homework. That takes some time, and normally it'd be okay, but I got distracted at one point and went on the computer, and starting browsing DeviantArt for wallpapers to put on my computer. It takes a long time to find one that won't get stretched out because this computer has a 1440 x 900 screen resolution. (My dad's laptop, having the typical resolution that desktop backgrounds are formatted for, is much easier when it comes to this.) I wasted a bunch of time doing that.

Oh well, I'll just hope for a better time tomorrow. :p

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved