By ◆ Juppie on Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 4:16 PM

Aww, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Oh well. I'll just talk about yesterday right now.

It started out with me waking up, and then being taken to the farmer's market in Saratoga. Normally I like going there, but I've been really tired and having headaches recently so I wasn't too happy at being towed along on Saturday as usual. I bought some apple cider, an orchid plant (for my mom's friend), some eggs, grapes, strawberries, and another plant (my mom somehow fell like spending money, so we picked out a plant). My mother was planning to get one of those poinsettias, but some crazy lady already bought all the healthy-looking ones.

Since I always complain, and my mom thinks I'm really annoying, my family dropped me off at home so I could go do whatever it is I do. I decided to play a computer game but I spent too much time on it and pretty soon I had to go to my mom's friend's house. (This seems to happen a lot. Surprisingly, my mom has some friends.)

Over there I just read most of Eclipse (third Twilight book. I am finding it pretty boring, but I still want to find out what happens in the end), and ate up their shrimp-flavored Japanese chips. I felt really full by this time, but then it turns out we were going to a restaurant for dinner!

It was a nice-looking restaurant besides the TV having bad reception (it kept getting stuck) and there being air-conditioning on in there. My mom says that's really stupid because it makes it cold inside and we have to wear our jackets. Since she likes to have her way, we moved the table, which upset the workers, but they couldn't really kick us out since they want our business. I just ate some of the food my mom forced me to, and also all of the white buns which you're supposed to eat with cooked duck and sauce. (I prefer them "plain", or just with sauce. I don't particularly like the duck)

After I got home, since there wasn't much time left for the computer anyhow, I just worked on the 750-piece puzzle with my mom. (She and I are an excellent team. We have almost all of it done now) My dad, on the other hand, just watches TV and kicks back and relaxes, until he goes to bed early.

Labels: , , , ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU NEED A HUG! :D
*hug

November 16, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Aww, thanks. I appreciate that. :)

November 17, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved