By ◆ Juppie on Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 9:17 PM

I'm making up for a lack of entry yesterday by having two today. I was basically writing about yesterday in this morning's post anyhow. XD So I'll just write about today instead now.

Today, we went to the library, and went shopping. At the supermarket, in the seafood and meat section, I saw a tank full of frogs! The frogs looked pretty pitifully, all squashed together in the tank. But it was kind of creepy too, because if they have them in the supermarket, surely there are people who eat those frogs. My classmate, Melissa, will be stricken if she hears about this. (Frogs are her favorite animal, I think.)

Right now, a bunch of my parents' friends are here. My dad's best friend's family, my grandma's chatty friend from Google, and a guy whose name I keep pronouncing like "Macey Lay", even though that's not how his name is pronounced. Oh well.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved