By ◆ Juppie on Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 7:59 PM

Today, in PE, we had a 20-minute run, which basically means we job for 20 minutes straight. It's tougher than it looks. Somehow, though, I lived. I thought it hadn't been too hard after all, until I tried walking down the stairs. Not good, because my legs shook a little when I attempted to walk. They're still painful now. I think they'll be better in the morning, though.

I've started reading the adult books at the Calabazas Library (I haven't looked at the adult section in the Cupertino Library yet, though) but they aren't as good as I expected. I mean, mainly the book I'm reading is just about a lady whose fiancee's daughter disappeared, and so far it's mainly the main character thinking about her past and looking for the kid. So nothing exciting is really happening yet. Not what I expected. -_-;;

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved