By ◆ Juppie on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 @ 6:54 PM

I finished running the mile in the morning. I got my best mile time ever. Must've been the fresh morning air- does the body good. I don't know if I got full credit, though. Once it was time for PE, my PE teacher informed me I had forgotten to check in before I left. So now I don't know if she gave me the credit or not. I mean, I ran the whole mile, and she saw me show up, but still, sometimes teachers will take off points for things like this.

I had to stop halfway through writing this because my mom wanted me to eat dinner, but when I told her I would hurry and write this, she just got mad. XD My mom and I don't really get along most of the time. It's not like we're mortal enemies, though. We simply don't agree on many matters. My dad is more submissive and only argues because it's fun.

Wednesdays are nice days. One of my favorites because that means that more than half the school week is over.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved