By ◆ Juppie on Sunday, October 5, 2008 @ 7:19 PM

I didn't really go outside today, except for piano class and a little bit of fresh air. I wonder if my skin will turn all white and pale form staying inside too much. Not so far, but then, I'm still young, or so my parents insist.

I finished reading a book today, Artemis Fowl. It was pretty interesting, but took longer than I expected...But I guess I'll end up reading the rest of the series anyway...I wonder if I read too much? The kids from school last year thought so. But my mom would rather have me read newspapers instead of novels. D:

Anyhow, I wonder if anyone really reads this blog? Maybe I should let people know I actually made a blog. Otherwise, I'll end up talking to myself, like those folks in the insane ward of the hospital. x_x

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved