By ◆ Juppie on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 5:30 PM

Today marks the official beginning of my blog. I'm not sure whether this will be successful, or if I will even remember to update it...But worth a try, right? So here I am. :)

Lately, I've been worrying about a project for PE I have, this track&field cube thing. The teacher said she had the link on her website, so I visited the link, but it was actually not the one I needed for what I was looking for. I felt terrible because I had already sent my teacher an email, asking for help on the matter. >_<;;

I feel like eating some frozen yogurt, because a place that sells it opened nearby. It's called Red Mango. I really liked their yogurt, even though it gave me a brainfreeze when I ate it too fast. I hope I get to eat it again soon. 6:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

in b4 everyone!! :D

October 8, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Yeah. I wonder if anyone even knows I have a blog in the first place. XD

October 8, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved