By ◆ Juppie on Monday, October 6, 2008 @ 5:35 PM

Today in PE class we were told the policies regarding absences, makeups, jewelry, the PE uniform, etc. Apparently, illness isn't a good excuse because you shouldn't be in school if you're sick. (Does that apply to getting sick because you went to school, since people who are sick still attend school?) Anyhow, I was told that if I want to earn back the points I missed, I have to attend a makeup in the morning on Wednesday. I really don't want to go, but my mom says I should, to try and earn back the points. But I don't want to wake up earlier on the only day I get to sleep in...

So I've decided that if I wake up early enough, I'll go to the makeup, but if I sleep in, then I won't worry about it. My grade is an A- (But only barely!) so I could use the points, but I am pretty sure I could make some it back up with the next project, anyhow. (Haha, I'm trying to make myself feel more confident, but I don't know if it's working.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved