By ◆ Juppie on Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 9:37 AM

I was planning to put up a post yesterday, but I failed to. My parents wanted us to all get a flu shot. I never liked shots, even though they are not a fear of mine. It really felt bad last night, like I had pulled my muscle. But this morning the pain is all numb. I hope I don't get sick because of the shot. It's my first flu shot ever, I think.

I walk home on Tuesdays and Fridays, and carpool the other days. So every time I walk home, there is this small house at a corner. And above it are many electric wires. On this wires perch so many pigeons there are probably dozens, maybe even hundreds! They sit on the wires crammed side by side, and their tail feathers wag up and down, almost like a see-saw. Really weird.

On the other hand, my school also has a bird infestation. Crows. I always wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that one of the school counselors is called "Ms. Crowe". We had a seagull problem last year, but now it's crows instead.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved