By ◆ Juppie on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 @ 6:51 PM

Okay, I've updated it with a new layout and put in a few new features. I guess it is looking so-so right now. I will keep working on it. Maybe if I can I will try to add some music or other features. Right now I will just have to see.

Today I had a ton of homework. Took a while to get through it. I hope I'll be able to up my scores. They are not that great right now... At least, I think the science and PE grades are probably rather shabby right now. But I'll keep trying.

Hmm, maybe I should put up my school schedule, just so you can see what day I have at school.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved