By ◆ Juppie on Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 8:39 PM

During the nighttime sometimes my nose seems runny, or it is hard to breathe, or I get dehydrated. I guess I could have caught a cold from one of my classmates, or my mother. I am not sure.

Anyhow, this evening, I went to swim class. And at the end of the class, I was getting ready to leave when this alarm went off, and one of the people who works there told us to exit the building...I started to panic, wondering if maybe there was a fire, or someone might have thrown up/gone to the bathroom in the pool again. I really hope not. It did not seem like anything was wrong, so maybe it was a false alarm.

I am really hoping I do not wake up too early tomorrow, because that means I do not have to attend the make-up running a mile in the morning, but then I would have a 0 for the day. So either way, I LOSE. XD

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved