By ◆ Juppie on Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 6:12 PM

I was feeling fine in the morning, but during the second class of the day, I started to run into trouble. I had this strange pounding headache in the left side of my head. It was extremely painful and I found it hard to concentrate on my homework or focus my eyes. I thought it would get better, but it only got worse during the day. I couldn't take it anymore and when 4th Period was over, I asked my friend to walk with me to the nurse's office. I called my mom and then I tried to sleep on one of the weird beds they have in there. After a long time my mom finally came and I got taken home, so I took some medicine and a nap.

Anyhow, now I'm really nervous because I don't have the homework from my language arts class, and I missed a quiz in PE class. My PE teacher threatened to make us come before Zero Period in the morning and run a mile if we missed class. I really hope she isn't serious, and I hope she'll believe me if I say I'm sick...

Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved