By ◆ Juppie on Friday, January 2, 2009 @ 4:44 PM

I couldn't sleep all night. I don't really understand what my problem is. I mean, I shouldn't be that stressed. It was New Years yesterday, after all. (And I haven't opened the last two Christmas presents. One is from my mom's friend and the other is from my friend.) But I've decided to save them for a while. Maybe I'll open them tomorrow or Sunday.

Anyhow, I fell asleep in the early morning and slept until about 3 in the afternoon. So I'm still wearing my pajamas even now. I feel better now that I'm awake but still kind of drowsy. I guess I still haven't adjusted back to Pacific time. I only hope I will before school starts, otherwise I'm doomed. (We have two projects coming up now that January is here.) I really need to pay attention because I already forgot most of what I learned.

My dad thinks he is really the nicest person but I don't agree because he's been eating peanuts. Not only do I dislike the smell of peanuts but I'm probably allergic to them. So I shooed him away to avoid danger.

I decided to practice piano this morning since I didn't yesterday (I was just too tired and then it was nighttime so I wasn't allowed to make noise). While I was playing I saw this guy doing karaokes sideways across my lawn. I'm not sure how to explain karaokes but it's like you move your feet in a pattern and your arms swing back and forth. It looks sort of creepy. (But my dad thinks that guy is a professional athlete.)

I finally got to see and talk to my mom. I was planning to complain a lot but now I feel like I'm out of words. Which is bad because this is a rare time I have her to myself. (Usually she's off visiting friends or sleeping because of the 16 hour time difference) It's morning where she is.

Though this is kind of irrelevant, it turns out my grandparents bought me a pencil case...Seems they managed to finally find one that didn't have Mickey Mouse on it. (My mom will bring it back home when she comes.) I'm not that excited but it would be nice to have a new pencil case.

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team lately. It's not a very new game, I've had it for a long time now, but I hadn't played it recently. I'm not that good at it. XD I went into Fiery Field and died since I didn't bring any Reviver Seeds (they "revive" you). So I lost my stuff, including some berries, glasses, apples, and rocks. And a Friend Bow. (A special item which helps you...make friends. Hard to explain.)

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved