By ◆ Juppie on Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 7:37 PM

Today I had piano class. My teacher complimented me. I like being complimented, but for some reason, it makes me feel creeped out...

Then, later, we went to my mom's friend's new house. She bought a new house and sold her old place. Her new house is really big and amazing. It's two stories and is brand new. It's cool because it has flowers along the path, and a bunch of windows. No wonder it cost a lot. XD

There's a terrible smell in the bathroom because of my mom's hair dye. Sometimes she dyes her hair because she doesn't want her grey hairs to show. She put a bunch of newspapers on the bathroom floor. o_O

Labels: , , , , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

lol

October 13, 2008 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Lol is laugh out loud, right? That's what my dad said. XD

October 18, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved