By ◆ Juppie on Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 7:45 PM

Today in cooking, we made cinnamon crisps. I didn't know for sure what they were until today. I finally found out that it was a kind of cookie. It was addicting and delicious but it was filled with unhealthy things such as: sugar, of course...salt, molasses (a byproduct of sugar), and butter, which is quite fatty but tasty.

Sorry, folks, if you were disappointed about my lack of post yesterday. I couldn't think of much to say and didn't have a lot of time to dedicate to a post, so I decided I would skip it yesterday. It's pretty hard to maintain posts every day sometimes, especially since I have some big projects coming up in school (A presentation and research on Japan, and a story about factoring...). They sound pretty tedious to me but I guess I will have to do them. At least I won't have to do it again. (But I will have other projects in the future, which isn't encouraging.)

I saw Haibao on TV. (If you read my bonus/special about him, you'll know, but just in case...He's a blue cartoony guy who is the mascot of the Shanghai world expo in 2010). It wasn't a statue or merchandise this time. There was a person wearing a suit, kind of like you might see someone dressed up as Dora the Explorer at one of the nearby amusement parks. I feel sorry for the poor guy who had to be in the suit.

I'm still having my "health problems" (It's a female thing, don't think too hard about it) but I hope it goes away soon. I don't feel hungry anymore and I can't tell the difference between digestion problems and the pains from my...extra organs. But I'm getting kind of used to the wet feeling nowadays but that doesn't keep it from being a bother.

Oh yeah, I am supposed to go to my friend Mars's house on Monday. It turns out her sister invited a bunch of friends...And we all have to go see a movie. Something about a hotel for dogs. I am okay with a movie but I really prefer to chill at someone's house, or take a walk. D: But I can't do anything about it because I can't be left at someone else's house. So I have to go if I don't want the meeting to be canceled. This is a dilemma.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved