By ◆ Juppie on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ 7:02 PM

When I came home today, I tried to go on the Internet, but it wasn't working. The connection seemed messed up. When my mom came home, she managed to fix it by reconnecting the router. So luckily I do have Internet access.

But unfortunately, I somehow managed to get injured in PE again. I didn't have enough energy when I was doing the stretches (which for Mr. Blair's class, we do a lot of running around while stretching). This caused me to fall and twist my ankle. Since I used my knee to partially break the fall, my knee has lost some of its skin. it's very annoying indeed, as I can't run, and can only walk awkwardly. I hope it heals soon, at least before we run the mile next week. If you have any tips that I haven't heard before, please let me know.

I finished the anime I was watching, Moetan, so now I am instead engrossing myself in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. (Otherwise known as Tsubasa Chronicles or just plain Tsubasa.) The manga was developed by CLAMP (if you know the names Cardcaptor Sakura, CLAMP School Detectives, Magic Knight Rayearth, Chobits, etc. you may know what I'm talking about) and uses similar characters to some of their other series. It's a pretty long anime. I think it's roughly 52 episodes. (Which was upsetting to me as I am too lazy to watch long animes) Oh well. I already started, so I'll finish.

Oh, sorry it's late, but here's cooking schedule for this week.
Monday - Grilled Panini Sandwiches (actually pretty simple. I only put meat and cheese in mine.)
Tuseday - Haystacks (It's a kind of candy made from chow mein noodles and something similar to chocolate chips, but that tastes different)
Wednesday - Table Setting Test (And we watched something about the food pyramid)
Thursday - Mac and Cheese (I look forward to it.)
Friday - Chocolate Chip Cookies (Sweet, but unhealthy.)

I finished a book called The Star of Kazan recently (author: Eva Ibbotson). It was a pretty good book overall. I am now reading Onion John, but I don't like it much so far. But it was interesting that the guy called Onion John likes using bathtubs to store vegetables and newspapers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved