By ◆ Juppie on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @ 9:22 AM

I just love squirrels for some reason. With their petite ears and fluffy tails, they would be one of my favorite animals. Besides dolphins, of course.

This morning I saw the squirrels had returned to my backyard. Both of them were brown. One of them went to my miniature playground and began digging up the tanbark .I don't really care what they do with the tanbark since I really hate tanbark. I remember when I was younger, I fell off the monkey bars at school and hit the tanbark. Ouch. (That's why I've been a-fearful of the monkey bars for a few years.) But apparently the squirrels have nothing to fear since they can turn their paws around backwards to climb trees.

Anyhow, the other squirrel was in one of my trees. It was a very tall tree (we bought it and planted it when we moved into our house. It is so much bigger now) and it has not only leaves, but also things sort of like cherries. (except I think they were probably nuts.) This squirrel was standing up on his hind legs and furiously scrabbling away at the branches above him, which shook the tree a little. He apparently got what he wanted, since he starting quickly nibbling on something. But then he resumed his insane "harvesting". I wish I had a videotape of the crazy things that go on in my yard, but I don't.

Anyhow, I feel very tired this morning. I woke up early, then fell asleep again, then woke up at around 8:45. Bleeeeh.

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

LOL.
Squirrels are cute~ :D

November 11, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Ms. Rawson says they have diseases and stuff. XD

November 12, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved