By ◆ Juppie on Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 6:48 PM

Since today the teachers have meetings and such (Mr. Blair, my history teacher, said the meetings are so long and boring, he just pretends to be paying attention, but he is really watching Youtube videos on his laptop!), I got the day off. My mom decided that since I need a thicker jacket, we would go shopping to look for one. This is all well and good, since I like to spend money. The only problem is that it takes time, and the malls were practically ghost towns because today is a working day for most people.

First we went to Sears. There wasn't much there that interested me. However, there was a jacket with Peanuts comics on it, and my mom thought that was cool, so we ended up buying it. Then we visited Macys and JC Penney. Neither had much, and we left to go to Kohl's. There was a shirt there I like that actually looked decent but my mom said it wasn't something I could wear to school (it was black and doesn't look like what kids wear nowadays) so I ended up sulking because I couldn't have it. I actually like black...I hope no one thinks that's weird, since I'm supposed to be a kid who likes blue and pink and purple, and all.

We then went to Ross, which is my mom's "favorite store", as she declared indignantly when I insulted the said store. (I don't like it much because most of the clothes they have is stuff my mom likes, not me.) So I was quite surprised to see they have some pretty jackets there, such as a purple one with some colorful stuff on it, a creamish one with leaves, another creamish one which I said had "modern art" on it, and various other jackets. Seeing as my mom is rather stingy, I just bought the modern art cream-colored one.

Now I'm just at home, feeling kind of tired, but happy just because I managed to spend money, and not use my allowance. Last night, I lost an envelope with my Chinese yen in it. The 1000 yen is actually worth at least $100, my mom says. For some reason, she kept insisting I find it, and give it to her. I did find it, so I ended up having to fork it over. I think it's suspicious, because I know my mom probably wants to add money to her retirement funds. But oh well.

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

wooah. TLDR. REALLY LONG POSTIE!!! >.>

October 28, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

I'm seriously turning into a lunatic, babbling to myself all the time. XD

October 29, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved