By ◆ Juppie on Thursday, October 23, 2008 @ 5:23 PM

I only had math homework, and studying for my science test. So today I really did not have much to do. I'm glad, so now I can spend more time wasting away my life on the computer, haha.

I've been using Google Translate like crazy lately. I love translating things from English to other languages, such as Italian, or French, or Japanese... It's so much fun. You should try it sometime. It might confuse people, but it's still quite entertaining.

Mostly I have looked for a nice image for making a header. I plan to make a header for my Anime Watched page, and maybe even a divider if I need one. And then I might even make a Manga Read page, but it seems a little pointless because I've watched more different animes than I've read different mangas. (Well, I have a link to my profile if you want to see what has happened so far.)

Eh bien, jusqu'à ce que la prochaine fois!
うーん、次回まで!
In other words... Well, until next time!

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved