By ◆ Juppie on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 8:47 PM

Tuesdays are normally busy for me, but it was even weirder today. Since it's apparently Anti-Bully week at my school, we had an assembly today about truth. It was basically just two people came to the school and played a video on three really big screens. But the volume was so loud, and a lot of people were screaming or singing along with the music whenever the video had popular songs playing, so I practically went deaf. I was half-asleep for the whole assembly but perked up upon hearing about a girl who was good at basketball who might get the chance to go to Stanford. But there were people who sent her hate mail and made her feel horrible and she started to lose her motivation. That made me very sad and angry at the same time, because I don't think anyone should have their dreams crushed by jealous folks, you know?

It's evening now and I've taken a shower, eaten dinner, finished the last swim session for a while... So it's pretty slow right now and I'm typing this while my dad plays some CD. He always listens to music or the TV. It seems like my dad always needs to hear something.

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

lol. I was too sweaty to even care... >.>;;
Block run = DO NOT WANT

October 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Oh! It's because you have 4th period PE, is it not?

I kind of feel better having 6th period PE now, even though it's no fun running in the hot, hot sun. (Man, I started rhyming...)

October 22, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved