By ◆ Juppie on Sunday, October 19, 2008 @ 4:09 PM

Since it's already Sunday afternoon, it won't be long before Monday creeps up on me and I have to go through another week of school. Nothing really changes in my life (my life can be pretty boring most of the time) except for this Friday we'll be having a Code Red drill in the morning. We'll barricade the door and stay quiet while the police roam around the school campus. It'd be weird if some guy with a gun actually came on campus on Friday, while we were having the drill.

I've been wondering how I'm supposed to get people to read my blog. Hmm. I've tried putting my link on a different site in the hopes that it would help, but it doesn't seem to be helping very much, seeing as only one person is commenting, haha. Maybe I'll add a Cbox so people can comment more directly rather than having to go to the actual posts.

Speaking of which, if anyone does happen to be reading this post, please comment if you wish to have your blog/website link added to my "also visit" section.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved