By ◆ Juppie on Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 7:08 PM

Today was a nice day. Especially in PE. I ran one lap very fast - in 1:22. It's nearly ten seconds better than my previous time. It only gets me 95% for a grade, but at least that would be an A, technically. So I guess it isn't the worst it could be. I was really sore afterward, though. I am not that strong due to my weak muscles. I didn't even know how to use my abs until this school year. XD

Whoops! I forgot to finish my math homework and went on the computer after dinner. Guess I had better get back to it so I don't have to do it on the weekend. It's just a rumor, but my parents said we are going to my mom's friend's house tomorrow. Apparently, my mom wants me to "socialize" with her daughter again. I wouldn't mind except for it seems like my parents want to force me to talk to people again. I'm kind of reclusive nowadays and I wish my mom would stop trying to make me uncomfortable. But I guess she doesn't seem bothered by it.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved