By ◆ Juppie on Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 6:37 PM

Since we have a holiday on Tuesday, the school decided it was plain stupid to go to school on Monday and then come back on Wednesday, so they gave us two days off. We just have to start school earlier or end school later (in days, I mean) to make up for it.
My mom tried to make me floss last night. Since I really stink at flossing, I told her to floss my teeth for me. But she ended up tugging on my teeth and I felt like she was trying to drag my teeth out of my gums. When I told her so, she just accused me of being lazy since I wouldn't do it myself. Unfortunately, besides my "I'm just expedient, taking the easy way out" excuse, there isn't much I can do to argue against that.
I really need to visit the public library. My library bag is so full of books and DVDs that it's practically bulging, and some of them are even sticking out of the top. I'm just glad we're going tomorrow. I have plenty of books ready for reading on the shelf, but I still like to get more every week, just in case.
I only had language arts homework today. It was a worksheet. Mrs. Jackson is currently focusing on personal values and learning more about yourself. I managed to fill everything, except for the part that says "I will never donate to these charities". Unfortunately, besides Humane Society, American Lung Association, and Easter Seals, I don't know a lot of organizations, so I had to look them up on the Internet.

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

lol. xD

November 7, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved