By ◆ Juppie on Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 8:16 PM

I wonder why? It is so long after the Olympics by now. I mean, even Halloween has passed by now. My mom found a video containing something that we recorded from television. It turned out to the Olympics closing ceremony and other Olympic-related things. I saw Shawn Johnson and Michael Phelps (both from the US team) talking for a bit. Now my mom is fast-forwarding the video...She says that she wants to watch the Chinese program she recorded now. XD

It turns out that my grandma really likes candy! Particularly the chocolate kinds with peanuts in them. I gave her some Skittles to eat from my Halloween candy (I have a whole truckload of it left). She thought they were too sweet, though. My mom said there was a sale of candy at Target, so we went there after visiting the library so my grandma could have some candy. She thought it was awfully cheap here...My mother told me that American candies such as Snickers, Crunch, etc. are quite expensive in China.

My dad has left on a business trip to China. D: I feel like I'm being abandoned to the wolves, since I'm now left with my mom and my mom's mother. (They are quite similar people, because they both shook their fists at me when I annoyed them) My dad told me to behave and mind my mother, but I don't know whether that'll be easy. XD

The music on this blog is from the anime called Sola, and now I'm watching the actual anime. It's pretty interesting so far, though I think Yorito and his sister Aono's relationship seems rather awkward. o_O Aono is in the hospital, but Yorito sometimes doesn't visit her because he's taking pictures of the sky...

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

You mean 'Sora' right?
It's pronounced 'sola' but the word is 'sora'. XD confoozling isn't it?
Our moms are weird:D

November 1, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Well, the anime name is Sola, nor Sora.

November 2, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved