By ◆ Juppie on Monday, November 3, 2008 @ 5:07 PM

We have this sort of inside joke. I tell her I am "burning up", which basically would mean I am getting angry. Then she says she'll "douse the fire" or "use a fire extinguisher". We have this conversation quite often. This time, she not only spoke her response, but also made sound effects and pretended to shoot me with a hose or something! I seriously was freaked out, because now I know for sure my grandma is not a harmless old lady after all, if she likes to pretend she is shooting people.

Two of my friends and I somehow ended up talking about the propositions during brunch - you know, those things we vote on in the USA. They were talking about people who wanted to vote no on Proposition 8 (which I will just say is regarding whether gay people should be allowed to marry).
Me: Isn't that a good thing?
M and N (in place of their names): No!
N: If you vote no, you're letting gay people marry.
Me: But that's good, right?
*M and N back away*
M: It's not...normal. For there to be gay people.
*I remember a similar comment from my mom, and mom's friend*
Me: But everyone should get to eat wedding cake! Who doesn't love cake? (besides myself)
*All laugh*

Anyhow, I should return to doing my homework right now, and stop being distracted by the Internet and my large pile of Halloween candy. (It is really tempting! I get hungry just from looking at food most of the time. Unless it's some gross vegetable I can't recognize, with sauce and oil all over it.) I've already eaten multiple pieces today! I don't know what I'll do if I can't stop eventually.

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

LOL. Your grandma is SO funny...
YES ON 8! I SO DON'T WANT TO SEE A DISNEY CARTOON ABOUT A SLEEPING BEAUTY NAMED EDWARD OR ETC. TT~TT
WTH IS WRONG WITH THEM. THEY SHOULD GO IN PADDED CELLS. BTW. I like cake tooz! :D

November 3, 2008 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger ◆ Juppie said...

Personally, I like pie better. I was eating some pumpkin ice cream pie from Coldstone's. It was yummy, but last year's was better.

She gets really annoying sometimes, although she is funny at other times.

November 6, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved