By ◆ Juppie on Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 9:33 AM

It being the morning right now, I thought I'd address y'all in Japanese. I'm kind of tired because I woke up at 8 am. -_-;; I've adjusted to Daylight Savings, but I'm still used to waking up around this time for school, so now I kind of have a dilemma.
I finished a book, Penny From Heaven, by Jennifer L. Holm. (Turns out the author also co-wrote the Babymouse comics. o_O) There's a black-and-white picture of her on the back cover-flap, as well as a description. It says that she lives in Maryland, "with her husband, their son, and a rather large cat". Wish I had a cat (but not necessarily a "rather large" one).
Since I've been bored lately, I decided I was going to make a new banner for Nutrinopets. Once it's finished, I'll be sure to edit this post so all can see it. Or, I'll just upload it to Photobucket. Either way.
The persimmon trees in my backyard look like they're dying. (Yeah, I know, it's almost winter. By the way, persimmons are fruits, which are orange. They look sort of like tomatoes, but they grow on the trees) The squirrels and birds love them. Every year, around Halloween, they'll come and eat them up, and leave a BIG MESS on the ground for us to clean up. Looks like they don't have any table manners.

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Shiroi Hime♫ said...

lol. xD..... Squirrells are cute...but evil...

November 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved