By ◆ Juppie on Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 6:23 PM


Well, I did hear somewhere or other that there's a song called Pocket Full of Sunshine (I personally am not a big fan of it, but I like the name!) but what really reminded me of this was my math homework. There was a problem about a guy who had angles in his pocket. I don't understand how that's possible. Does he have drawings of angles? Or is his pocket a really weird shape? Either way, it seems to be nonsense. The whole textbook is pretty weird. I mean, I've seen something about a parallelogram who was depressed because he couldn't fit into a circle, and also a problem about some alien who talks to people walking in the desert. I have heard that people who aren't that good at math are the ones who make the textbooks. All I can say is that they have some...interesting ideas.

I was feeling pretty chipper today, though. I got lucky since my math teacher is forgiving. Otherwise I would've lost a lot of points because I didn't notice there was a last page on the math text we took on Thursday... A close save, indeed.

Mostly it was the weather that caused me to be in high spirits. I like days like today, kind of cool but with the sun still out, and a nice breeze. There have been pretty clouds for the last few days, too. In fact, I was surprisingly energetic and ran faster in PE than usual. Too bad we weren't running the mile today. (Or maybe it's a good thing. I had some pain in my chest sometime which probably means I have a heart problem or something D: )

I was walking around during lunch when someone pointed out a sign on a door. It was a sign with Sponge Bob, of all things, on it. I wonder what Sponge Bob is doing at school... I can't say he's particularly educational...Unless you want to sing the "F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere, anytime at all, down in the deep blue sea" song.

I found a drawing from...fifth grade? Or was it fourth? All I can say is that it had a Bulbasaur and a Chikorita on it (both green plant-like Pokemon) in a forest setting. It was not a very good drawing but I thought it was cute. It sure brings back memories. The Pokemon represent an old friend of mine and I (in our Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team forms). There are other drawings I dug up in my house, like the drawings from the time I was trying to make a calendar with a seasonally dressed anime girl for each one. I abandoned the project when I lost those papers. (I'm sure it must've been in elementary school, when I still had enough free time to draw.)

I still do draw, though, in class, especially in my math notebook. I got the idea in seventh grade and have been doing it ever since. Maybe I should scan them and then erase them from my notebook so my math teacher will not be shocked when he grades my notebook.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved