By ◆ Juppie on Sunday, April 17, 2011 @ 2:00 PM

Well, seeing as the more "popular" Vocaloids are from Japan, when someone tries to make them sing in English, it tends to be less than perfect. Sometimes I can understand some of what they're saying.

This Kaito song has English subtitles, which helps a lot. XD I originally saw it on Nico Nico Douga, actually, but it seems to me that most of the time videos from there take longer to load, so I looked it up on Youtube.


No subtitles for this Luka song, but perhaps you can still figure out what she's saying.


I know, my blog is pretty much overrun with Vocaloid stuff these days. In past years of the blog, I used to blab on and on about my own life. Was that more interesting? Nowadays I feel that writing about myself is very egocentric and that people would get bored of it. But maybe that was more entertaining. What do you think? Do you want to hear about day-to-day happenings or do you prefer hearing about music and videos, mostly about Vocaloid?

On another note, maybe some of you have noticed that the layout of this blog has changed somewhat. I guess I still remember a few very basic things about how to tweak HTML, which is nice (I thought I would forget it all, considering that I haven't edited/coded for several years). I tried making a bit easier to read...Did I succeed?

I'm actually hoping to change the layout sometime, but I haven't thought of what I'm going to change it to yet. If you have any suggestions for the color scheme of the layout, or if you know a good site for Blogger layouts (currently I tend to browse Blogskins), please leave a comment.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved