By ◆ Juppie on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 @ 9:46 PM

I consider myself to be a big fan of the singers on Nico Nico Douga, yet somehow I didn't find out about Clear and Nero's album "Second Impact" until two months after it came out... -_-;; Oh well, better late than never. I'm actually more of fan of Nero than Clear these days...Clear seems to be much more popular, though. D:

Anyways, here's a sampling of the songs from "Second Impact":


Also, it turns out that I managed to miss a single released by PointFive (.5), a group made up of 5 NND singers (Clear, Amu, Miichan, Dasoku, Asamaru...Let me know if I missed anyone). The title of the single is "Kimi Reflection". There's essentially just three songs there. I do like the song "Risky Game" (originally a Miku song, if you want to look it up).



One last thing I missed in August: Danceroid did a dance cover of the Uta no Prince-sama song...I thought all the dancers in Danceroid were girls? Well, it looks like fun anyhow. Both the cross-dressing and the dancing. xD I highly doubt I could ever find enough otakus to do group dancing, singing, or cosplaying, though...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?

Top ↑


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Copyright © 2010 Kaisoumizu - All rights reserved